Some of my Creations

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Earrings!

It's really awesome when a piece comes together perfectly, from concept to creation! That is how it was with my two new pairs of earrings I have listed in my Etsy shop! I got two fabulous pink mystic quartz gemstones from another Etsy seller, and knew I wanted to do something special with them. I waited til I had the perfect mix of pinks to go with those stones, which ended up being small pink sapphires and cubes of faceted rose quartz! Done up in 14 kt gold filled wire, these earrings were fun to create and I think they turned out very nice! The second pair happened today as a burst of inspiration came over me...I was looking at the faceted citrine beads and wanted to do something a little different with them...then I spotted my strand of flawless peridots that I have been saving for something special...and voila!...my citrine vine earrings were born! Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment